Luxurious Vacation Rental Condos, Sedona
Our Luxury Vacation Rental Condos are located on the peaceful outskirts of Sedona's bustling uptown district and literally backing up to Coconino Forest wilderness. Your secluded and quiet home away from home is only five blocks from the most popular pedestrian strip in uptown Sedona.
We are just above Hillside Sedona, a collection of art galleries, distinctive dining & specialty shopping. Down the hill from your condo, a scenic bridge spans Oak Creek, inviting you to pause for reflection, enjoy a Creekside espresso, and explore Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village. At the banks of Oak Creek and fashioned after a tradtional Mexican village, Tlaquepaque offers specialty shops and outstanding restaurants.
You can relax on your own private deck and take in the vistas of Sedona's famous red rock monuments and views of Uptown. Each unit has a private patio or deck with dining talble and chairs. A covered parking space and additional open paved spaces are available on site.
Luxury Condos Feature:
- Two Night Minimum *
- Panoramic 180-360° views
- Private Furnished Patio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Covered Parking Space
- Master suites have King Bed and satellite TV
- Pillow top mattress
- Second bedrooms with King, Queen or two Twin Beds
- 42" Television with Satellite TV, Stereo, clock radios
- Coffee pot, blender, toaster, cookware, dishes, fresh fruit basket, decaf and caffeinated coffee
- Stainless steel appliances
- Microwave and double ovens
- Tile, stone and granite bathrooms with luxurious showers.
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Laundry soap/bath soaps
- Vanities in both bathrooms
- Ironing board and Iron
- Stone, tile, granite counters, custom cabinets, and beautiful local artwork
- Smoke- and pet-free
- Complimentary Red Rock passes
* Upon availability, Suites which remain unreserved seven days prior to occupancy may be reserved for a one-night stay. To complete this type of reservation, kindly call (928) 853-5009
Landscaped grounds feature an enchanting man-made red rock waterfall and creek running between a bocce court (balls available) and furnished garden patios with BBQs. You can relax, dine and enjoy all the beauty of Sedona's enormous blue skies and red rock vistas. For viewing Sedona's night skies and sparkling lights in uptown, relax beside the stone fire pit and enjoy the sounds of running water to sooth your cares.